[access-uk] Re: advice on where to set up a list

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 15:22:45 +0100

Freelists is supposed to be technology lists, and I think has a few problems. Yahoo still seems a bit flakey but is a lot better than it was, but you won't get any help with image verifications. Googlegroups will finish the setting up process for you if you email them at the appropriate point to tell them you can't see the image.

Personally, I think those subjects are OK between the lists we already have, so not sure if I'd join it or not.

Cheers
Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>