[access-uk] Re: advice on laptops

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 18:19:40 -0000

Hi D J, Yes it is my first laptop, I have been looking around for a while now and one that I did like was the Toshiba satellite Pro P100, it was only the price I was very keen on of £932.99, this had the basic stuff like Ram 512, harddrive 60 gig, I only like this one as it had the full quirky keyboard, But thanks for the website I shall have a look tonight.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>