[access-uk] Re: advice needed

  • From: David Quarmby <david.quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 11:01:33 +0100

Hi Janet,
I would reccomend Blindsquare for doing this.

regards
David Quarmby
quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07736 087019
KVIN, Edith Key Centre, 8 Upperhead Row, Huddersfield HD1 2JN
Directions: turn immediatley right after leaving the bus station main entrance,
we are located at the fourth door on the right,access is through an automatic
door into reception.
www.kvin.org.uk
www.tail.org.uk