[access-uk] Re: advice and views needed on Talk Talk service

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 10:36:08 +0000

Mo,

I have been with talktalk um, must be about four years now?  As for down
time, I've had these but often only fleetingly.  I did have line problems
and serious down time about two years ago but matters were sorted eventually
but it took a long time.

I find their tech.support ok, yes we are mostly using our indian cousins
and, as usual, get a good one and nothing's too much trouble, get a bad
sample and give up!!

I'll await other responses and may come back to you.

Colin Howard, living near Southampton in Southern
England.