[access-uk] Re: advice and pointers required regarding Internet radios please.

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 12:00:35 -0000

Hi Carol

Yes, feel free, but I doubt you will encounter any problems as the Sonata
Plus is easy to set up and operate.  Once you are allocated a password, (the
unit's serial number is your username), you can go to the database website
and add stations of your own choosing to your heart's content.  There is
also an Email group where BWBF staff subscribe if you have any suggestions
or require help.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns