[access-uk] Re: adobe reader 6

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 13:35:49 -0000

the access facilities have improved since Adobe 6. You may has well update if you can as it's free. You might also find when you do update that you get better results by changing the reading order in the Adobe prefernces. Changing to "use reading order in raw print stream" can often make a big difference.

Iain