[access-uk] Re: adobe reader 6

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 08:51:02 -0000

Hi Husna
I think your problem has to do with the accessability and until someone else gives you a suggestion I would say that you should go to Edit and cursor down until you come to accessability and then you should enter on that. You will get various options and you want to choose left to right and I think it then say top to bottom, all in the same window, accept that and you should be OK. You could try then to save the docudment to see if the changes will save but I am not sure if they will because of it being Adobie Acrobat. Now I have version 8 Pro and I have to go to the Advanced tab to make these changes. If what I have said is not correct get back again and I will see how else I can hellp.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>