[access-uk] Re: adding email account?

  • From: TrueBlue <billy.inglis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 19:06:20 +0100

On 2013-08-18 6:51 PM, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:
Hi Billy.

You do not need to worry about incoming and outgoing email settings with Microsoft's Outlook.com service, previously Hotmail and Windows Live Hotmail. Once you've specified the user name and password for the account, you will be prompted to download the Outlook Connector tool which will link your Outlook 2007 software with outlook.com.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: TrueBlue
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 6:21 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] adding email account?

    hi guys, Glad to be back after sometime.
I am trying to add a live.co.uk
email account to outlook2007?.
Having some Issues with this.
The incoming and outgoing servers are an Issue.

If some kind person could help me configure outlook for this live email
account i'd be grateful, Billy

    hello Ibrahim, thanks we can always rely on you, Billy