[access-uk] Re: addaware

  • From: "Jillian Grant" <jillian.grant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:21:24 +0100

Barry, what should the screen be saying when you delete the files?  Using
Win 98SE and JFW4.5, when I hit okay to remove files, the hard drive starts
making a sound which suggests that the prog is doing its thing.  But all
Jaws says is period, and the Jaws cursor says "Deleting selection", but
that's all.  I can leave the prog running for ages and the screen doesn't
alter.  This is long after the hard drive has stopped whirring.   I know I
have a lot of files it wants to delete, but I can't work out when it's
finished.  when I close the program after this, and rescan, the files are
still there.  There's nothing in the helpful hints on the JFW Lite site.  It
just says that once you've okayed then it's finished, but doesn't seem to be
in my case.

Thanks and sorry for the waffle.