[access-uk] Re: adAware with Jaws scripts.

  • From: "mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:58:28 -0000

Okay Chris thanks for that.

Mandy.

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf =
Of
Christopher Hallsworth
Sent: 30 January 2007 11:55
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: adAware with Jaws scripts.

Oh OK. Well I use the demo of Window-Eyes full time, and therefore have
forgotten about JAWS, <smiles>, so can't help you any further. Sorry
about that, however enjoy the Window-Eyes demo! Tip: To learn how to use
the mouse with Window-Eyes, read sections 10 and 11, as well as appendix
A, of the Window-Eyes user manual.
On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:06:28 -0000, "mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
said:
> No sorry I'm not yet using Window Eyes still only in demo form and so =
> thought I would use it with Jaws scripts for the time being.
> I don't know how to use the mouse keys yet.
>=20
> Mandy.
>=20
Behalf