[access-uk] Re: action for blind people employment officers

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 12:18:15 +0100

Replying to my own message, I want to apologise to all of you for being
subjected to my annoyance amd personal issues with the Open University. It is
my intention to apologise to all concerned in the issues I have raised.
Unfortunately I was misguided by a 3rd party. Hope to chat about IT issues from
now on.
Eleanor

From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30/07/2009 10:33 pm

Eleanor, this is a very sweeping statement, do you have stats to back it up?
I know blind people with law degrees.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046