[access-uk] acrobat reader 8

  • From: "jim mcauslan" <axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 12:01:48 +0200

Hi List, two questions. Firstly, I seem to have a bother finding a web site where I can download the latest version of adobe acrobat reader for free. All the sites I get to want me to pay or sign up for a limitted time. I just want to download the latest version so I can upload pdf files and, if possible, save them as text files.

Secondly, I have joined new deal for musicians through my local job centre plus, and I'm having a devil of a time reading the work books which are pdf files`but I can't save them to text. Furthermore, I find navigating within these workbooks quite difficult.
So, any advice, guidance or help would be much appreciated.
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open
T 01309-690-124
M 07875-670-833
e mail
axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx