[access-uk] Re: [access-up] setting up an iPhone

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 11:40:41 +0100

thanks for all the feedback on the phone which sadly has not arrived yet i just
hope the guy has posted it as i put £100 in to his bank how to get in touch
with the mods of the recycle dash it list is my next job i think. stupid of me
but if this phone does not come today it has got lost in the post or the guy
has not sent it. damn just my luck. well will just have to win my chess game on
saturday.