[access-uk] Re: access-uk] Re: National Library: Audio books in synthetic speech trial

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 06:58:59 +0100

Hi Petrina,

Just to say that it might be considered to be expensive, but 995 pounds
makes it probably the cheapest Braille display around.  It can also be used
with a computer screen reader.  Both Window-Eyes and JAWS support it, and I
believe Hal does too.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx