[access-uk] Re: accessing the blind mice website

  • From: "Barry G" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 00:31:27 +0100

Hi Yusuf - I've been trying to sign up for this site since Monday as an account is needed in order to enter and access the vault, but it won't let me complete the process without entering a 2-character state code, even though the UK appears in the drop-down list of countries. Have you managed to sign up and, if so, how did you circumvent that little hurdle?

All the best,
Barry G
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>