[access-uk] accessing photography

  • From: Williams Family <welivehere7@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 14:52:49 -0000

Hi
I've just seen an advert for the Nokia N8. A man, who i assumed is totally blind is talking about taking photos and describes how he takes a photo of a roller-coaster. Is this just another tacky hearts and flowers sales gimmic, or or can blind people realistically take photos which are of any useful quality. I am going out with my son tomorrrow and am propsing to borrow one of our childrens cameras and get them to judge the results. I'd be very interested to hear what people think. Brian