[access-uk] Re: accessible rugby game and problem

  • From: Ari Damoulakis <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:12:03 +0200

Hi Tom
I also got it to start reading the guide, but it then gets stuck, what
I mean is, no matter how much you try press down arrow or pagedown or
anything, you can't get it to read the guide further. I don't
recommend you try it with ie 8, because what is strange, at the top of
the page there are links like my club, account, training etc and for
some reason these are not even read or seen by ie with jaws 11, but
are shown when I use firefox. Maybe it is that I don't have the new
jaws, not sure.
If you decide to set up a team, tell me what it is then we can play a
friendly if you want.
Ari