[access-uk] accessible radio tuner

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:55:13 -0000

Hi all.  This may be one I should really address to the writer of Webbie but
maybe I am doing something silly so thought i'd check first.
I find that, in reality, while not everyone finds webbie really useful, it
depends on whether or not there is access to a good screenreader, people really
like the Listen again and the bbc radio tuner.

The problem is that, today, I downloaded the tuner to find it had bbc national
stations, independent national stations such as Classic FM and that was it.
Have the feeds to the local stations been dropped?  If I am right I will
definitely email and ask wy.

regards

Graham
Graham Page