[access-uk] Re: accessible phones?

  • From: "Ankers, Dave \(UK\)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:47:59 +0100

Billy,

My personal preference is the N91 8GB.  It has an 8GB hard drive and
built in MP3 player with large easy to use dedicated music keys.  Add
Talks and you have an accessible phone and ipod in one.  I have looked
at the N95 and I still prefer the N91.

Dave

hi guys,
which mobile phones are best for accessibility for blind users.

I'm talking about Nokia mobile phones produced in the last few years.

I'm talking about ease of use with keypads etc.

And of course, they must be able to take Talks.

Billy