[access-uk] Re: accessible mp3 players?

  • From: Laz Mesa <lazaro6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 12:12:35 -0400

Hi Billy,

The Talking MP3 Players play multiple file types except for protected
ones, so if by audiobooks you mean Audible.com files, then you'd have
to convert them to a friendlier file type such as MP3 to play them.
They are expandible with microSD cards, up to an extra 64GB of extra
storage space.  Right at this moment, you can pick up the 8GB Clip+
model for $85.99 USD, about half than in pounds.

Please write me privately if you have any questions.  My contact info
and other links of interest can be found in my signature below.

Regards,

Laz

From: "Billy I" <hotscot72@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] Re: accessible mp3 players?
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 20:48:04 +0100

Hi Jackie, Gosh, this is the problem. I have looked at so many mp3 players
over the last week or so.
I have been looking at the Ipod Touch, but as I said. All the Itunes stuff,
puts me right off. I'm just barely putting up with my iPhone4 at the moment.

I just want an mp3 player, that will play back different file formats, and
it must also have an expansion slot for SD card. It also would be good if it
could play audio books, and possibly have a usb connector as well, don't
really want much ehh,

Billy

--
Talking MP3 Players! FM radio, voice recording, expandable memory,
great bookmarking capabilities, and a lot more! Play most unprotected

Listen to our presentation:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email to:
RockboxedSansaTalkingMP3Players-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Contact info:
Email:  accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx
Phone: 727 498-0121