[access-uk] Re: accessible internet service providers

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 22:33:19 -0000

A very good point.

I remember a friend who, where in the old days of cafes, it
was often polite to leave a shilling under the plate as a
tip.

In the event of bad service, he left one of his specially
printed business cards which, printed on the back was, "I
tip for service!".

So sometimes it pays to pay just a little more for that
service.

George.