[access-uk] Re: accessible heating control iPhone apps?

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 09:28:14 +0100

Hi

I use the Inspire Home Automation thermostat with the IOS app which works well with voiceover. Have a look at the web site https://www.inspirehomeautomation.co.uk/overview.php but be careful to install the app first and play around with it, it has a demo mode as they have just upgraded their firmware for the stat and have a new IOS app which I cannot use due to my phone being on IOS 7.04 and the app requires 7.1 or higher. but the earlier app works well.

Martin

goshawk on horseback recently said:-

hello all,
am going to be having a new central heating boiler fitted very soon, and whilst that is being done, I thought I would look in to also getting one of these heating control iPhone apps, with the appropriate hardware. the problem is, that there seem to be a number of different apps, presumably for different control systems out there. so does anyone know which ones are the most voiceOver accessible? it has got to be a system where the required hardware is available in/for the UK please.
thanks in advance.

Simon