[access-uk] accessible gym equipment

  • From: "mark bishop" <franciscan.me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 13:11:42 +0100

Hi all
Have been following the conversation about accessible gym equipment carefully. Although it is not speaking I have a treadmill that is pretty accessible and I am looking to sell it. However, instead of mentioning it all here as this is not a selling website, if people contact me directly will discuss it. Will just say it is a rebok I.run and the buttons are like bumps so can be felt and if you have some vision the screen with all the information is very clear and with big figures, especially your speed.
Look forward to hearing from anyone interested.
Mark Bishop