[access-uk] Re: accessible fitness equipment

  • From: "jefflint" <jeffflint15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 13:08:29 -0000

Thanks Peter really helpful.
Jeff
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Peter Bentley
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2015 12:00 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: accessible fitness equipment

  I bought the reebok ZR8 Treadmill about a year ago and am quite satisfied.

  The buttons can be felt though ideally I would prefer them to be raised a
little more. strategically placed markers help. However it has buttons to
increase both speed and incline on the arms. Sturdy but not full size. The end
can be lifted up when not in use. I wouldn't want it any smaller.

  Peter

  From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
jefflint          Sent: 07 March 2015 10:03
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [access-uk] accessible fitness equipment

  Hi,

  I  am trying to find either a  static exercise bike  or treadmill.

  I  am a  bit pushed for space but most important it needs to have controls
which a  totally blind person can use, any ideas?

  Jeff