[access-uk] Re: accessible dab radios

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 13:25:35 +0100

Hi Adrien

None of them have speech accessibility. Quite a few have reasonable tactile
buttons though, and tuning and saving presets is possible on a number of
them. I still like the Pure Move for portability and signal strength in my
area. I also use a Roberts Play which is easy to navigate.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx