[access-uk] Re: accessible bit torrent program

  • From: "kevin and Emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:47:39 +0100

hi, i use bit commet, website is
www.bitcommet.com

some of the settings are a bit fiddly as jfw doesn't announce whetehr an
option is checked or unchecked. but the program itself is dead simple and
very accessible. also unlike some of ... the fancier torrent applications,
it uses virtually no processor power so you won't even notice it's running.
kevin - (lord l)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without
notice"-Will Durant
contact me:
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: lordandladyl