[access-uk] Re: accessible bible

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 06:56:05 +0100

Hi all,

Just to let you know that, thanks to collaboration with Torch, we now also
have the NIV as a version for the BibleCourier as well, so if anyone wants a
pocket-sized version of the NIV, then go to http://www.bookcourier.com, or
contact me, and I can give more details.

Thanks.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx