[access-uk] Re: accessible and webbIE - clock

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 16:32:30 -0000

Eleanor,
The webbie 3.7.4 installer gives you a number of programs in addition to Webbie
itself.  You
will find them listed in an accessible Group in the Program menu.
One of them is BBCiplayer Listen Again.  Run this and it gives you a more
convenient
interface to the BBC iPlayer site.  alt and L gives Live radio stations, alt
and r is the route to
Listen Again, and alt and T for TV channels.

I hope that helps, but feel free to contact me off list if I can explain
further.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison