[access-uk] Re: accessible RSS readers

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:31:04 +0100

..... and another great thing about firefox if you can still see a bit is the
Zoom facility. I.E. has a zoom function, but Microsoft forgot to give us access
to it - you can use Easy Read to add a zoom toolbar (or is that Easy Reader?)

But also Firefox is less vulnerable to security threats such as spyware and
other hacks.

Vince.