[access-uk] Re: accepting card payments on the move?

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 15:19:48 +0100

Mo
the only company I know that's promoting mobile based chip and pin(or
something similar) is paypal. i believe mastercard are offering
something similar. however, at present i would not advise using the
service as it is early days yet and there might be security issues to
consider.
with regard to accessibility, I am less certain, I may at some point put
those features to the test but will wait and see.( my guess is that we
are being ushered towards a paperless currency system anyway)