[access-uk] Re: a videio card question

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 20:10:49 -0000

Hi Moti,

Nvidia, who produce the GeForce range are a major video card
manufacturer.  Consequently many, many JAWS users world-wide have
these cards in their systems - even if they don't know it.

I very much doubt you will have any problems, unless it is an
extremely new card with some extremely weird features.

George.