[access-uk] Re: a treker breeze

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 09:04:25 +0000

brilliant david yes i did the re set but it still says no battery so today i
will charge it for ages i was scared to do it over night in case their came a
big bad blue flash.

so, first i will ring human ware though for advice. it is the best way.

last week i did a job for a person who thought he could tune his own piano and
he broke four strings.

i said to him why on earth did you not stop after the fourth bang blody fool.
thanks then.