[access-uk] a tapin radio question.

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 21:44:10 +0100

Hi all, I use this program to record programs. but rather than delete a scheduled and just disable it can this be done. I have tried UN checking all the days that it is set to record and it looks OK but it still records and when I go into it then all the days that were set are set again. there is an update button when I press it it seems to change the name of the event from what it was please help if you can, I have not used this program for a while but want to go back to it.