[access-uk] Re: a reminder program

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 12:36:49 +0200

Hi George

Yes it would have been useful if I had put that info. I have
windows 7 pro, I know there are loads of programs out there
but it is knowing what will remind me at a regular time
every day. My phones the nokia c5 and the e5 also have that
facility, can I set reminders for specific tasks such to
take medication? I use the phones to wake me up each
morning.

Regards

Adrien