[access-uk] Re: a really good travel app for the iphone

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <lists.godfrey-mckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 12:07:56 -0000

Yes, should just anounce stops just before you get to them, but with enough
time to ring the bell!  Don't remember how good the stop descriptions are on
this app.  Sometimes you get the problem of a stop being described as "Stop
v High Street"

Richard
Richard Godfrey-McKay
Telephone: 01738-445 880
Mobile: 07791 452 593
Which may not be very helpful in unfamiliar areas.
Richard
From: Richard Godfrey-McKay <lists.godfrey-mckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, 21 March 2015 10.56 am