[access-uk] Re: a question for Audible.co.uk users

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 13:17:52 -0000

Hi Andy,

I can't remember which of your suggestions I've got working
on this machine, but I can play the audible files without a
problem.  I think the confusion may have arisen because I
mistakenly told the woman at Audible support that I had
copied the files from a machine I no-longer possessed, on to
a removable drive and then copied the contents of the
removable drive on to this machine, when I actually meant
that I had copied the files from a laptop I no-longer used
but still have here, via a removable drive to this machine.
Maybe she was correct, in the sense that if the files had
been copied from a machine I no-longer possessed, I would
have had to download them again from my library on the site.

Alexander Shannon