[access-uk] Re: a problem I have noticed when setting up free download manager on a broadband connection was Re: Re: FREE DOWNLOAD MANAGER

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:09:07 -0000

Hi James,

I believe on the downloads tab, you can put in the name of the antivirus
program as a command line, so that FDN will scan it when the file is
downloaded.  Of course, Alex is getting invalid, because he is not providing
the correct antivirus file name.  Alex, if you want my view, leave that
blank, because if you scan your system often enough, you should catch viri
anyway.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,