[access-uk] a problem I have noticed when setting up free download manager on a broadband connection was Re: Re: FREE DOWNLOAD MANAGER

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 14:51:31 -0000

Hi Graham and all,

I have been following this thread on free download manager with interest,
but have not said anything on it because I am on broadband and I  thought
broadband connections meant people did not require download managers,
however, Graham's message persuaded me to try and download free download
manager, but now I have it downloaded, I have a problem.

On the all downloads tab of the program, there is a section where I can
enter the name of my antivirus product.

I tried entering AVG and it said it was invalid, so I tried AVG Professional
7.5 and it said this was also invalid, I may try AVG 7.5 professional and
see what it says to that, however, if it says that is invalid, what do those
who use free download manager suggest that I do?

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Alexander Shannon