[access-uk] Re: a paypal question

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 14:54:15 +0000

hi adrien.
no. it comes back in to your paypal account and gets added to the paypal balance. so when you log in to paypal it should show up there within 5 days if not instantly then you can withdraw it to your debit account.

all the best,

Mo.

On 09/12/2014 13:59, Adrien Collins wrote:
Hi

I purchased some software this morning, I use my debut
account on paypal, I had a full refund, because paypal take
the money by direct debut I assume the money gets absorbed
back into paypal's funds and I don't see it?

Regards

Adrien