[access-uk] Re: a memory question

  • From: George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 12:47:06 +0000

If it's a laptop, then it's almost certainly 2 modules of 4 GB each, which is
the maximum for the G2 according to HP.

If it's slow, and you suspect memory, I'm inclined to suggest that there is
something else slowing it down.  It has a 2.2 GHz processor, so that should be
OK.

If something like Norton anti-virus is installed, that's one memory hog.

George