[access-uk] Re: a great wireless keyboard

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 21:37:47 +0100

Stephen -

Just replying to an old message of yours to this list, in respect of the
cherry marlin keyboards. I've looked at the tekdata website, but can't see
this model up there.

Can you give any more info? And now that you've had one for a while, how is
it working for you? Is this keyboard plug and play, or does it need an
installation cd?

Thanks -

Andy