[access-uk] a couple quick Outlook questions please

  • From: <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 17:24:03 +0100

Hi all,

Using Jaws11 and Outlook 2003, a couple of questions please-

1. How can I choose what email account I'm sending a message from? In OE it's
Alt 1 twice quickly...

2. Where in Outlook do I configure the purge of deleted messages options for
IMAP accounts?

3. In the IMAP accounts I created in Outlook there're no deleted items folder.
So how do I show the deleted items folders for IMAP accounts? BTW, even in OE I
can't figure how to show the deleted items folders for IMAP accounts.

TIA,
Amro

database 5053 (20100423) __________