[access-uk] Re: a big thanks

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 02:04:04 +0000

Hi,

With respect think that the person who looked after the situation admirably should be consulted as to whether he wants a mention here.

Wishing him very well indeed.

Best,

Tony Sweeney.
On 25/11/2015 23:45, Alex Stone wrote:

On 25/11/2015 23:36, Eleanor Martha Burke wrote:
Great news John.
John, I think the people deserve to know, who was this? As you say, a lot of people wouldn't have done that.
Cheers
Alex
On 25 Nov 2015, at 23:22, john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi all

a few months back i had a problem with someone on the recycle it list selling me a phone which never arrived so, i paid £100 for it.

i would like to say a big big thanks to the person who sent this phone to me and it never arrived.

he has paid me back my £100 which is now in my bank.

i have sent an email to him and told him that i am so pleased he has done this not because of the money but, because of the princaple of the whole thing.

for all of us blind people life is not easy things can become very very hard indeed but, surely the only way is to try and be right with people. who is better off a man that earns £100 per week and spends £90 or a man that earns £600 per week and spends £650.

again a big thanks for doing right.