[access-uk] a Microsoft Office Xp PRO oddity

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 21:13:18 +0100

Hi all,

As some of you are aware, Recently I've changed my antivirus, on my Desktop computer which runs Windows XP Pro, from AVG 8.0 free to a trial of Nod32. and I've just come across an oddity which may be linked to my
change in antivirus software.

I went to open a word file which I created some years ago and have modified
since, and the Microsoft Office End User Licence agreement came up, so,
knowing that I had not experienced any problems prior to changing my
antivirus, I accepted the agreement and got on with what I was doing.

Does anyone have any idea why I might have had the problem I experienced?

BTW, I apologise if anyone ends up with any other similar messages to this, as I intend to send the question I have put to this list, to the BCAB list as well as this list in order to see if anyone else has ever had the same happen to
them.

Alexander Shannon