[access-uk] Re: Zoomtext users

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:53:19 +0100

Folks, you make me think I'll give Zoomtext 9 Beta a try.  Wonder if anyone
would care to give an opinion on its screen reader aspects?  I know it is NOT a
screen reader as such, but for those who have some usable sight it sure is a
good approach to maximising one's use of sight and hearing.

What struck me about the new version more than anything else is the long
awaited, by me, context files;  i.e. having settings specific to the program in
use.  That has to be a good move.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx