[access-uk] Re: Zoomtext dealer

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:21:39 -0000

Hi.  to add to Ton'ys comments on Zoomtext versions and registration, I brought
this up not long ago with one or two ZT users.  My anti-spyware program was
flagging up the applit ZT uses to keep an eye on you.  AISquared use of it
seems to relate only to that program and, as farr as I know, doesn't pose any
danger.

Discussion has been quelled regarding international pricing, as its plitiely
called, and the dealerships and software vendors are prepared to death us out
and effectively put give the two fingered salute over this one.  I shall try
and divest myself of ZT version 8 as I am p'd off to buggery over it all.  I've
come to the conclussion that where I have a choice of freeware, or registering
shareware for magnification then I'll go that route.  At least that's a
consumer choice, of sorts.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx