[access-uk] Re: Zoomtext dealer

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:40:20 -0000

Hi

I am not a zoomtext user as I am totally blind, but out of interest, what are the differences between the US and International versions? Also, what is preventing someone (a purely hypothetical person, obviously) sticking the US version on a laptop in the UK and just using it.

I'm confused!

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>