[access-uk] Re: Zoomtext Fusion

  • From: Eleanor burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 09:17:07 +0100

does using Zoomtext were advised that it would not run on Windows 8, however I
do recall that they were also advised that if running into any difficulties
sight and sound could assist with sorting it out.

On 16 Jul 2015, at 09:14, TONY CRETNEY <rac@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Zoom Text does have a sort of screen reader, but it is not so accomplished as
Window Eyes. I use it at the moment and find it does not give me any
problems. I doubt that I am likely to need to run Window Eyes though I have
thought about downloading the free version of Window Eyes to use in
conjunction with the Windows 8.1 magnification on my new laptop, which for
some unknown reason will not run Zoom Text properly.
Tony