[access-uk] Re: Zoom H1 recorder - where is the USB port?

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 12:13:48 -0000

Hi Damon, it's a standard mini USB. Incidentally, one little tip. As you'll know the casing of the H1 is far from the strongest in the world, and the USB is a tight fit. You may find it useful to get a micro SDHC reader, instead of using the USB. The one I got is made by Sandisk, and is called the mobilemate. It's a tiny little thing, so you'd need to be careful not to lose it, but allowing for that they're great. If you have a problem finding one let me know. I got mine through Amazon. I think the supplier was memorybits.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>