[access-uk] Re: Zoom H1

  • From: "David W Wood" <david.g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 23:39:41 +0100

I have a Zoom H but don't find it very user friendly.
It has a menu system which is not accessible.
Also, it is difficult to tell if it is recording and their doesn't seem to
be a beep acknowledgement of commencement of recording.
The big advantage over others is that it records to an SD card.

HTH

David W wood